Here are a few of our unique differences:
- Our students average a 3.8 out of 4.0 GPA in their college work with over $80,000 in scholarships over the last two years.
- While covering traditional curriculum, we also provide many extra classes such as Mandarin Chinese, The Think Series, and over 200 different electives, including college classes.
- Our onsite, personalized education methods have always allowed students to work remotely, when needed. Our students continued receiving their education safely, and most finished ahead of schedule, after COVID hit.
Yorktown students are not held back by grade level and achieve their potential. More time at Yorktown leads to higher achievement for children in K-12 school, ages 5 to 18.
Students learn to:
- Think like Spock for logical thought.
- Think like DaVinci for creative thought.
- Think like Everyone Else for understanding people.
UTILIZE EXECUTIVE SKILLS
- Time management and modern technology keep you on the cutting edge.
- Know your own personal learning style.
- How people think.
- Why people think.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational skills.