BLOG & NEWS
Now Hiring! After School Teacher
- July 20, 2016
- Posted by: Randall Reiners
- Category: Plano Private School
Yorktown Education is accepting resumes for an After School Teacher for our on-campus after school program. We are seeking energetic, reliable, and enthusiastic applicants who have a passion for working with children. Previous child care and/or teaching experience is highly desirable.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma at minimum.
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday, 2:45pm-6:00pm, during school year.
- Staff is expected to supervise children at all times, be organized, and implement age appropriate activities.
- Maintain safe and healthy environment at all times.
- Able to help the children with their homework, interact with children, prepare and organize group games, arts and crafts activities, play outdoor and indoor games, etc.
- All staff will be expected to pass criminal background check and be fingerprinted before they are allowed to work with children.
Great part time opportunity for college students!
Interested? Submit your resume here.