Our Parents’ Involvement is Important!
It takes much more than a few hours in the classroom to shape a child’s education. Thank you parents for your involvement in your child’s growth.
Over the years Yorktown has established several year-round activities to encourage our students to develop people skills, build self assurance and the willingness to just try new things. Students also develop a common bond of experience, worldviews and fun memories. Some activities may even introduce a student to “something they love”.
We endeavor to have a mix of activities each year that will include family involvement.
Some will be on an annual basis and some others will be one-time events.
- Innovation Expo
- Overnight Trips & Outdoor School
- Annual All School Formal Dinner
- International Trips
- Mock Trials, Speech & Debate
- Poetry Slam
- National Entrepreneur Week
- Parent Socials
- Student Socials & Activities
- Field Trips & Domestic Travel
- Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving
- Community Service
- Annual Holiday Celebrations