Our Parents’ Involvement is Important!
It takes much more than a few hours in the classroom to shape a child’s education. Thank you parents for your involvement in your child’s growth.
Over the years Yorktown has established several year round activities to encourage our students to develop people skills, build self assurance and the willingness to just try new things. Students also develop a common bond of experience, worldviews and fun memories. Some activities may even introduce a student to “something they love”.
We endeavor to have a mix of activities each year that will include family involvement.
Some will be on an annual basis and some others will be one-time events.
- Innovation Expo
- Overnight Trips & Outdoor School
- Annual All School Formal Dinner
- International Trips
- Mock Trials, Speech & Debate
- Poetry Slam
- National Entrepreneur Week
- Parent Socials
- Student Socials & Activities
- Field Trips & Domestic Travel
- Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving
- Community Service
- Annual Halloween Celebration